Fairport Harbor Heritage Foundation will host the 3rd Annual Summer Concert Series at the Fairport Harbor Marine Museum and Lighthouse Tower beginning on June 15 thru August 10 with the gates opening at 6pm and the bands starting at 6:30pm.
Make your way down to the waterfront to enjoy a variety of musical talents suitable for all ages that features local and regional folk, country, and rock artists and bands. This family friendly event is presented by The Fairport Harbor Heritage Foundation with support from Fairport Harbor Village and Lake County Metroparks.
Everyone in the community is welcome to attend FREE music concerts on the hill at the Fairport Harbor Lighthouse. Children, families and adults can enjoy snacks and refreshments served by our vendors or bring their own picnic. We ask that no outside alcohol is brought to the Concert Series to keep our event family friendly.
The 2017 Summer Concert Series will feature
- June 15 – Diamond Project (Neil Diamond Tribute Band)
- June 22 – Dark Side of the Moon (Rock)
- June 29 – Chardon Polka Band
- July 7-9 – Harbor Fest: Tall Ships Weekend (Live entertainment at the festival all weekend)
- July 13 – Revival ABB
- July 20 – Paradox (Music of today)
- July 27 – Second Hand Smoke (Rock)
- August 3 – Evil Ways
- August 10 – Carlos Jones (Reggae/island sound)
Overnight accommodations can be made at Quail Hollow Resort. Promo Code = 56751